Resources regarding Elaine Bernstein Partnow
There are certain resources on the Internet that Iâ€™m particularly fond of for a wide variety of reasons, ranging from scholarly to political to personal. I would like to share them with you and encourage you to visit each one:
- A Celebration of Women Writers (digital.library.upenn.edu/women/) Fabulous resource with links to hundreds of women
- The Common Language Project (www.clpmag.org) Excellent source of positive news from underreported areas of the world. My niece and goddess daughter, Jessica Partnow, is one of its three movers and shakers.
- Global Citizen Journey (www.globalcitizenjourney.org) A nonprofit organization whose mission is to build understanding and bridge cultural differences with bonds of peace. Founded by my sister, Susan Partnow.
- Riane Eisler (www.rianeeisler.com) is a phenomenal woman whose many books (The Chalice and the Blade, Sacred Pleasure, et al) have made an enormous impact on me and tens of thousands of others.
- The Partnership Way (www.partnershipway.org) The organization founded by Eisler which is having a particularly positive impact on educational institutions.
- Women of Wisdom (http://www.feminist.com/resources/quotes/wisdom.htm) My quarterly column for
www.feminist.com, an excellent site to keep up with news of womenâ€™s issues.
- Ellen Snortland & “Beauty Bites Beast”: a must read for every girl and woman who can read. Ellen is a friend and an amazing woman (http://www.snortland.com/BeautyBitesBeast.html)